HC-05 Bluetooth Module is a wireless communication module that transmits data serially.
- VCC pin of HC-05 is connected to +5V while
- GND pin is connected to GND of the microcontroller.
- EN is the Enable pin. It is used to configure the module in AP mode.
- RX pin refers to receiver
- TX pin refers to transmitter.
In some projects, there is need for communication between two Bluetooth Devices so that wireless data can be transferred . For communication between two Bluetooth devices, they must be configured as Master and Slave.